Ready for the next step?
In order to smooth the journey from “aspiring author” to “author,” we’ve tried to answer the questions you may have.
Do you accept manuscripts?
Do I need an agent?
How do I submit my manuscript?
The best way to get a manuscript to us is to first send us a book proposal. If you notice, there is a link that will take you to our book proposal form. Just fill it out and email it. Or, if you already have a book proposal ready to go, you can just email it to email@example.com. We’ll look it over and then, if we like what we see, you’ll submit the whole manuscript to us. We’ll have our team of readers give their input and if they give the nod… it’s time to talk contract!
What services do you offer?
• Editing; to make your work the best it can be.
• Graphic design; people DO judge a book by its cover, and our team believes in giving your book the best cover possible.
• Layout; a book should be inviting when you flip through it. A book designed with meticulous attention to detail is more likely to sell.
• Printing; the printer we use is top shelf. We want you to be proud of the book that holds your autograph.
• Marketing; we have distribution, but we are always working to broaden our markets.
Congratulations, you made it all the way to the bottom of the page. We’ve given you a lot of information to process; if you still find it confusing, give us a call or send us an email. We would love to talk to you. 330-763-4097 or firstname.lastname@example.org.